Pages

Knowing me!!

My photo
she's BLUR..she's SLEEPY..she's ERRATIC..she's SARCASTIC..she loved NICE FINGERS..she loved to be BOOK WORM..she loved SEPET EYES..she addicted to MIRROR..she addicted to NON-MALAY MOVIE.. she addicted to TAGALOG..she ANTI TAUGE TEGAR :) yeah she is what she is..if YOU dont like..what she can say;"like i care?"..

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maxis Scam..

oh pls read by ur own ok...
careful now..

MAXIS SCAM

 ​Fwd:MAXIS SCAM PLS READ
Please share this with all your friends and family members........ :)
Dear all I cannot stop myself from sharing this with all of you. Its all started when I received a call from someone claiming that he was from Maxis and he asked me to shutdown my phone for 2 hours for 3g update to take place. As I was rushing for a meeting, I did not question and shutdown my cell phone. After 45 minutes I felt very suspicious since the caller did not even introduce his name. I quickly turned on my cell phone and I received several calls from my family members and the others were from the number that had called me earlier - 3954380.
click here for more info..

No comments: