Pages

Knowing me!!

My photo
she's BLUR..she's SLEEPY..she's ERRATIC..she's SARCASTIC..she loved NICE FINGERS..she loved to be BOOK WORM..she loved SEPET EYES..she addicted to MIRROR..she addicted to NON-MALAY MOVIE.. she addicted to TAGALOG..she ANTI TAUGE TEGAR :) yeah she is what she is..if YOU dont like..what she can say;"like i care?"..

Friday, December 09, 2011

Soshi in Singaporeeeeee!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screaming*
soshi come to singapore yesterday for 2days 2011 GG Tour Concert...
ishhhhh soooo frustrated coz i cant manage to go there to meet them for real T___________T
oh c'mon hotfm give me a call to let me know that i WON 2tickets *hopeless*
ok..i'll wait for them to come to Malaysia next year...read carefully I WILL WAIT FOR THEM no matter what..
okbai ;)

No comments: