Pages

Knowing me!!

My photo
she's BLUR..she's SLEEPY..she's ERRATIC..she's SARCASTIC..she loved NICE FINGERS..she loved to be BOOK WORM..she loved SEPET EYES..she addicted to MIRROR..she addicted to NON-MALAY MOVIE.. she addicted to TAGALOG..she ANTI TAUGE TEGAR :) yeah she is what she is..if YOU dont like..what she can say;"like i care?"..

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Effort does not betray you!

did i mentioned on my previous entry which i really want Girls' Generation Diary 2012 so badly??
YES,  I DID..and u know what i already make an order for that diary *big smile*
GG Diary 2012 will be release on 30 Disember 2011..soooooo i'll get my diary on early january next year..
haiyaaaaa..around 3 weeks more (bersabarlah)....

haaa for those who want to make an order or interested to buy this diary u may go to this link



and BIG THANKS for all wishes that i got yesterday..may Allah bless u all ;)

No comments: