Pages

Knowing me!!

My photo
she's BLUR..she's SLEEPY..she's ERRATIC..she's SARCASTIC..she loved NICE FINGERS..she loved to be BOOK WORM..she loved SEPET EYES..she addicted to MIRROR..she addicted to NON-MALAY MOVIE.. she addicted to TAGALOG..she ANTI TAUGE TEGAR :) yeah she is what she is..if YOU dont like..what she can say;"like i care?"..

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 2

mode;not soo tired like yesterday hehe :)

today my second day for practical training..hari ini tak bangun awal hahaha semlmnya jek over!
ok start my day(practical) with briefing on the earlier morning..
sumpah i've no ideas what they are talked about.(cik Sari can detected my blur's face) mari gelakkkkk hahahahaahaha
oh works for today is followed Su to DEWAN UNDANGAN NEGERI..
there i learn something new like what media/press do during perbahasan/jawab soalan...
itu jek laaa for today..
ptg xde kerja mula-mula but after that buat filing then balikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...


oh kepada office-mates i'm sorry if i look like SOMBONG..
but NOOOOOO..saya malu lg(ok u can kick me)hahahaha
ejin tak panas lg..if dah panas u'll never know how talkative i am :P

No comments: