Pages

Knowing me!!

My photo
she's BLUR..she's SLEEPY..she's ERRATIC..she's SARCASTIC..she loved NICE FINGERS..she loved to be BOOK WORM..she loved SEPET EYES..she addicted to MIRROR..she addicted to NON-MALAY MOVIE.. she addicted to TAGALOG..she ANTI TAUGE TEGAR :) yeah she is what she is..if YOU dont like..what she can say;"like i care?"..

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

i'll be back...

hye here hye there hye everywhere..
its been looooooooooooooong time i didn't update my blog rite??
hehehe i'm too busy with unnecessarie things till forgot i've blog..haha u can count this as LAME EXCUSES laaa.
okay..actually i'm waiting for 18 November to update my blog coz my last entry on 18 April..
lets count how months i've been neglect my blog *run towards calculator*hahaha
but saya rajin sangaaaaat hari ni.maka blog ini akhirnya TERupdate juaaa..
okbye,
see u tomorrow..

No comments: